Jun 11, 2006

SQUAREFEST


Here's some more footage I captures with the Canon GL1. This is the drummer from Fry Cook out of mobile. This was a show put on in Auburn at The Coffee House. My good friend Ryan who is the Bryan responsible for "The Squares" put on this super dooper event called "Squarefest" where, I don't know, like 10 (maybe more) bands played all day. They were from all over Alabama. Some of the bands included were The Immortal Lee County Killers, The Good and Rudy Banes. It's been a while. Ryan...what other bands were there at that show? Comment?  Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not Ryan, but I was in a shitass band who played--Conecuh Workshop! Yay! Who cares!?

Supreme Dispassion played too.

Chris, talk to me, baby.

GODSPEEDPROJECTS said...

Steve What's Up! Email me you're email address. We gots' to talk baby!

Anonymous said...

What is your email address. Is it posted here somewhere?